What's It All About

Monday, July 17, 2017

Wicked Birthday Fun for a Friend with a New Challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog

It's a new challenge at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog? Challenge #259 - which is a color challenge:

with the fabulous sponsor,  Sheep Ski Designs and I had the privilege to use Grace which I decided to make into a birthday card using sassy Create with TLC sentiments on the inside:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 Recollection card stock
  • background is DCWV 
  • image was colored with Spectrum Noir and Whisper Stroke Markers, Prism Colored Pencils with gel pen accents, fussy cut around the edges 
  • frame was cut using Darice Die Cut and metallic card stock
  • flowers were made using Fiskars Burst Punch with pearl centers
  • sentiment was from Create with TLC and cut using Darice Embossing Die Cut and chalked around the edges

I can't wait to see your projects!!!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

this was entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooo pretty! The girl looks beautiful in those dreamy colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness