What's It All About

Thursday, May 11, 2017

To Mom!

This adorable little puppy thought he would bring Mom a flower for Mother's Day:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with scraps for the background
  • image was colored using Whisper Stroke and Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma colored pencils and gel pen accents
  • image was has rounded corners and chalked background
  • bow is Darice Satin Edged Organza
  • sentiment is cut using a Darice Embossing Die Cut chalked around the edges 

I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

1 comment:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness