What's It All About

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Dolly Dingle Irish Lass Paper Doll

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

I love paper dolls and this adorable "Dolly Dingle" is actually an Irish Lass paper doll which will be purrfect for my granddaughter even with the little puppy!!!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is size A2 with Company G green background paper
  • image was pre-colored with Stickles accents
  • sentiment from Create with TLC previous club has rounded corners and chalked around the edges

with an additional sentiment which was hand-written:


I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.  


Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhh you are clever! what a fabulous interactive card idea, i bet the lass in question LOVED this! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (green!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness