- tear-away stabilizer in the hoop
- fold four (4) sheets of toilet paper
- double the fold that you are sewing with eight (8) sheets of toilet paper
- use an embroidery design that has NO MORE than 10,000 stitches AND no larger than 3.5 inches square
- lay toilet paper to your left and place under machine
- hold in place and stitch-away!!!
- use Dollar Tree Toilet Paper - 4 rolls for just a dollar!!!!
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Pittsburgh Sports Team Logo
I realize the Steelers aren't in the Super Bowl, but wait . . . . all of the Pittsburgh Sports teams are combined into one logo from Noor Stitches which I embroider on Toilet Paper (yes, I said toilet paper) with black and gold ribbon placed in a clear plastic bag (clear plastic bags are treat bags from Dollar Tree) and/or tea towels
HINTS: to embroider on Toilet Paper:
P.S. If anyone uses this, threaten them within an inch of their life as it is purely decorative!
I appreciate and love reading your comments - and hoping you leave me some bloggie love.