First, my apologies for not being as active but the end of last year and this year health wise has not been the best for me . . .
I was asked by a friend to make a couple of "thank you" cards and here is what I have created:
- Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with scraps for the background
- image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Whisper Strokes Markers with gel pen accents
- sentiment, "A Note to Thank You" is from from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
- hole was punched in the image to insert a feather to give the impression of the quill pen
- "thank you's" were personalized on the inside and mounted on coordinating papers that were printed on grey Recollections card stock with the EKG notebook border punch - yes, I know there was a typo on the one and it was corrected before given to my friend . . . get out the red pen!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship