What's It All About

Monday, August 8, 2016

Button Button Whose Got the Button Monthly Challenge with 613 Avenue Create

Welcome!!!!! It's a new challenge at the address of 613 Avenue Create where it's always anything goes with an optional twist BUT for this challenge, there is no optional twist!!!!! AND, we are now a once a month challenge blog!!!!!

our fabulous sponsors are:


for my project, I chose to use The Cutting Cafe Jar Shaker Card 


for those who know me; know I have a button fetish and just have tins and tins of buttons which is no surprise that I made a button jar!!!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection grey card stock was used for my card with vellum for Shaker Card
  • using Make the Cut the image was cut making a size A2 card
  • teddy bear image is a pre-colored image from a recent club from Create with TLC which was puff-dotted onto the card
  • baker's twine bow with button
  • buttons was also attached on the front and for the Shaker Card
  • "Button Jar" was hand-written with calligraphy pen
  • scraps were used on the inside of the card along with sentiment, "I have a big hug waiting for you anytime you need one" was from a previous club from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to visit and enter your project at 613 Avenue CreateI can't wait to see your creations!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne


this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness