What's It All About

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Take a Moment to Stop, Breathe . . . . . with a New Challenge at Creative Moments

It's a new challenge at Creative Moments  where it's always anything goes and the optional twist for this challenge is circles - let the creative juices start flowing!

Our fabulous sponsors are: 




I chose several Decosse Dynamite Doodles to make my project including: Naturally Cool Plaid Paper, Naturally Cool Butterfly Element Brad, Naturally Cool Elements Frame. What makes this exciting is that all these elements are already a great set that you can mix and match to create your own card or project!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock with the Naturally Cool Plaid paper for the background
  • fussy cut around the lace elements and button with Stickles Fairy paying a visit on both
  • Queen & Co. mini black pearls for antennae on the Butterfly
  • sentiment, "Take a moment to stop, breathe, and take in the beauty of this special day." is from a previous club at Create with TLC
  • sentiment, "now FAITH is the assurance of things hoped for the conviction of things not seen Hebrews 11:1" is from a previous club at Create with TLC  



I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I can't wait to see your creativity when you enter your project!!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness