What's It All About

Thursday, June 16, 2016

M-I-C-K-E-Y MOUSE: Luke's Birthday Party Decorations

Luke just turned one!!!!! 


Jean and I had a blast making not only his invitations but also decorations for his Mickey Mouse themed birthday party!!! 


These were inspired by Pinterest and were to have balloons attached like the pin above . . . but between time and life, they never got the balloons but looked awesome in the front yard on painted dowel rods and soon to be placed in Luke's bedroom:







RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • images were made using Cricut Mickey and Friends Cartridge measuring 12-inches and then lamenated
  • all paper is Recollections with black shadow
  • and of course the Stickles Fairy had to add her sheen in their eyes and across the noses!!!
Which Disney Character are you??? I have the temper at times of Donald, a flirt like Daisy and of course I'm just plain Goofy!!!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments - is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions, you can contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.


Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness