This adorable image is from a recent club with Create with TLC. I love when she has not only an image along with a sentiment!!!! The image reminds me of a vintage pattern envelope - if you sew, you will know what I mean!!!
- Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with DCWV The Girly Stack as my background
- image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and chalked around the edges
- sentiment, "Live Life with a Little Flare" had been from Create with TLC recent club with rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- I decided to use a previous paper from Create with TLC which looks like paperdoll clothes on the opposite side of the sentiment with an additional sentiment, "just put on your PARTY PANTS"
- sentiment, "Hear you are old enough to remember bell bottoms and love beads . . . Well Hippie, Hippie Birthday!" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC chalked around the edges on matching paper to the front
Much love, hugs, and friendship
- Crafting from the Heart: Challenge #114
- Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog: Challenge #183 - Happy Birthday
- Through the Craft Room Door: Challenge May 31 - June 6 Anything Goes
- Pinspiration Challenges: Challenge #166
- Fairy Tale Challenge Blog: For Girls Only
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #156: Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- A Beautiful Mess: Challenge #3
- Inspiration Destination Challenge #88