What's It All About

Friday, May 13, 2016

Casting all your care upon him for He careth for you - 1 Peter 5:7

With the craft show I recently had in April, I was trying to make some additional cards that could be used either for a thinking of you or sympathy. . . . 

This image had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection card stock as a size A2 card (4.25 x 5.5 inch) with scraps as the background 
  • additional scraps were used to cut the border using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch which was chalked around the edges
  • image was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with rounded corners and chalked around the edges 
  • Queen & Co. pearl in the center of the one flower 
  • Darice white satin ribbon tied in a bow
  • sentiment, "Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you 1 Peter 5:7" is from the most recent club with Create with TLC with rounded corners and chalked around the edges mounted on additional scraps with an additional border using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch

I love the scripture that was used on this card and thought it would make a perfect card for a friend dealing with issues, a sympathy card, or just a thinking of you . . . .

I just wanted to share the information with you my friends regarding Create with TLC Monthly Clubs: Create with TLC offers a phenomenal club where for every month that you join the cost is $8.95 or you could join for 3 months at the cost of $25. What this includes is images sent to your mailbox on a daily basis including what she is offering on her blog free that you never have to worry about missing an image or sentiment!!! 

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne


this was entered in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. So pretty and elegant.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness