What's It All About

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Season's Greetings Special Delivery with New Challenge at Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge

It's a new month which means a new challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Blog!!!!!!! Here's a challenge blog you are going to want to enter as she offers a once a month challenge the first of every month AND you can enter as many times you would want as long as you use a patterned paper!!!!!!! 

For my Design Team Project, I am using Special Delivery Santa Stamp Vintage Tag from Create with TLC Winter Club as a card for the upcoming Holly Jolly Craft Bazaar that I have a table this coming weekend.


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • last year after Christmas, I got a couple of packages of Recollection blank cards with matching envelopes which is what I used for my 5 x 6.5 inch card
  • background is a fun paper from The Paper Studio Deck the Halls with Chalk
  • vintage tag is pre-colored and was chalked around the edges after fussy cut around the edges
  • red and white polka dot ribbon wralpped around the background and tied in a bow
  • Santa charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • Harvest Gathering Stack as background
  • vintage tag was chalked around the edges and is pre-colored
  • tree button was found in my button stash 
  • sentiment, "Merry Christmas", is from Create with TLC Winter Club is chalked around the edges and mounted on coordinating scraps with matching paper from the front 



Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous paper and topper and thanks for showing the inside too .Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first impression was that this was a lovely present all gift wrapped with a pretty bow. Thank you for entering WAW. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing your creation at Inspiration Destination. Good luck! Patricia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I'm so late in thanking you for this lovely design inspiration for our Patterned Paper December challenge. You could also share this for my CHNC challenge extra for Christmas - I'd love to see it there. x

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness