What's It All About

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Merry Christmas Vintage Card

Create with TLC had some super wonderful images in her Winter Club this year!!! I fell in love with Special Delivery Goodnight Prayers Vintage Tag and just knew that this would be the purrfect card.

I think I captured the magic of Santa and the magic of Christmas with my card for you today!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection red card stock size A2 card with DCWV The Crafty Christmas Stack as the background
  • ribbon wrapped around background and tied in bow was bought last year after Christmas and I found it inn my stash to finish the vintage look
  • Miriam's Crafting Supplies Santa Charm below the bow
  • Special Delivery Good Night Prayers Vintage Tag is from Create with TLC Winter Club and is pre- colored chalked around the edges
  •  "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from Create with TLC Winter Club or can be found here was colored with Whisper Strokes Markers, chalked around the edges with rounded corners
  • background has Martha Stewart Holly Border with marker accent holly berries 



Thought this card has a retro look vintage look!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne


this was entered in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and I definitely got a vintage vibe from your card. It's adorable! Thank you for playing with us at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage! And your Christmas card is beautiful. Perfect combination of colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness