What's It All About

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's the First of December with a New Challenge at Creative Ladybirds


It's a new month which means it's a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations  where it's always "anything goes" with Bugaboo Stamps and Ikes Art as our fabulous sponsors.

It's been awhile but I decided to be an "over-achiever" and made a card with each of our sponsors. 

Bugaboo Stamps Snow Friends:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:

  • size A2 card using DCWV The Winter Combo Box of Cards which is a super price when purchased after Christmas
  • scraps were used for the background 
  • Snow Friends was colored using Whisper Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen and of course Stickles accents
  • Darice White Satin ribbon wrapped around the background and tied in a bow
  • silver-tone snowflake charm from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • sentiment, "The Magic of Christmas never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends" was from Create with TLC  Winter Club BUT can also be found here was chalked around the edges and mounted on matching paper as the front 


Ikes Art Kat Tree


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card with Pine Paislee Snow Village for the background 
  • Kat Tree was colored using Whisper Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, gel pen and of course Stickles accents
  • sentiment, "Wreck the tree and blame the doggies . . . " was from Create with TLC  Winter Club 
  • present button is from my button stash
  • sentiment, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" was from Create with TLC  Winter Club BUT can also be found here was chalked around the edges and mounted on matching paper as the front 


I can't wait to see your creations this month at  Creative Ladybirds Creations  where it's always "anything goes" !!!

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you take a moment to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each and everyone!!!                                                        
                                                     
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. All cards are super Christmas cards and worth a visit to your blog . Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha - your kitty card really made me chuckle - I can just see my kitties doing that to Dog :-D Fabulous card and thank you for using one of my images.
    It was a pleasure to Sponsor you All :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he another great set of cards! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for Naughty Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first card is so cute! On your second one, I was totally singing that! LOL! Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness