What's It All About

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gingerbread Men Baggie Buddy Treat Bags

I forgot how much I loved and enjoyed making paper-piecing projects and with the upcoming craft show, I am finally making projects I have been wanting to make!!!!

Treasure Box Designs Baggie Buddies Christmas is a super fast, fun, and easy project to mass produce!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Treasure Box Designs Baggie Buddies Christmas cut to fit 3-inch bags
  • chalked around the edges with gel pen accents
  • AND the biggie is they have red and green M&M's!!!!

I have made a total of 6 of these thus far and getting ready to make the snowmen also from this file!!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

2 comments:

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness