What's It All About

Monday, November 30, 2015

Dear Santa . . . New Challenge at Get Creative

Welcome to the new challenge at Get Creative!!! This is a Challenge Blog with this week's challenge theme - Holidays with the fabulous sponsor Sami Stamps.

I love kitties and we now have three in our family!!!! Sami Stamps Curious Gifts reminds me as to what expect this Christmas with Sadie (2 months old), Chloe (1 year old), and with Patches being the "old lady" being 13 years old who still acts like a kitten!!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card measures 5 x 6.5 inches where I got a great deal last year after Christmas - blank red Recollection cards with matching envelopes
  • background is Pink Paislee Snow Village with dark red print mat for image
  • Curious Gifts is colored with Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Markers, gel pen accents and of course Stickles
  • I free-styled a tree with button ornaments, gel pen and Stickles accents as I'm sure those mischievous kitties will be climbing the Christmas tree along with opening the presents and playing with the tissue paper
  • sentiment, "Dear Santa: Can I have . . . " had been a special request of mine from Paulette at Create with TLC and became part of her Christmas Winter Club was chalked around the edges and mounted on paper matching the front with red card stock using Martha Stewart Eyelet Border punch

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Get Creative Challenges and enter in the Challenge!!!!! I can't wait to see your creations! 

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. thank you for joining Inspiration Destination Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any cat owner would relate to this card .Love it ! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute kitty Christmas card! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for Naughty Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - excellent kitty image and I really love your inner sentiment - made me chuckle :-)
    Thank you for playing along at SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and playful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness