What's It All About

Thursday, October 1, 2015

If You Got It - Haunt It!!!! New Challenge at Creative Ladybirds

It's a new month which means it's a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations  where it's always "anything goes" with Oddball Art as our fabulous sponsor.

I just loved this haunted house with the sentiment, "if you've got it haunt it" from Oddball Art Creepy Cute Halloween with several options to chose from including ghosts, sentiments and this haunted house:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • 5 x 7.5 inch card using purple Recollection card stock with DCWV The Spooky Stack which I fussy cut around the pumpkins to slip the haunted house behind for dimension - this is a great tip to do when you are working with card stock that has larger images to incorporate them into your card
  • windows are colored with Prisma and Whispers Markers
  • of course you knew I would have to add buttons and thus the ghost (with lime green Stickles for his eyes), and the tombstone
  • lime green scraps were cut with Martha Stewart Border punch which reminds me of slime or ooze but this punch is very versatile as I have also used it for snow!
  • sentiment, "Halloween night prepare for a fright" was from Create with TLC  September Mega Club chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps of green paper with using the same border punch for the "ooze" effect~ 



I thank you for stopping by today and hope you take a moment to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each and everyone!!!                                                        
                                                     

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

Chalk N Stock October Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Very cute !Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Lovely image and sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone was in the Halloween spirit early and I love your chalky creations dear. I was just looking at the Halloween cards from last year when you hosted the Halloween card swap. Yes, I still have them and cherish them all. Thank you for entering our October Challenge at Chalk N Stock. DT Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Clever Card. Thanks for entering our October challenge at Chalk N Stock

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness