- size A2 card using purple Recollection card stock with DCWV The Spooky Stack for my background
- skeleton was colored using Whispers Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, fussy cut around the edges with gel pen accents
- feathers, Recollections black and grey roses, rhinestones and spider web brad along with tulle for her veil as no Skeleton in her right mind would even consider going out in her Sunday Best without a veil!!!
- vintage cameo button on her "neck" bone to complete her ensemble
- sentiment, "Happy Halloween My little pretty", is from Create with TLC Halloween Night Witches Take Flight Vintage Image Transfer Word Art is chalked around the edges mounted on scraps matching the front with Martha Stewart Border Punch which reminds me of slime or blood or ooze!
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog: Challenge #53
Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge Blog
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog: Challenge #86 - Anything Goes or Halloween