What's It All About

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Birthday!!!!! with a new Challenge at Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? We have for the challenge this week fabulous sponsor being The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette and I chose to make a card with Copper




I fell in love with this image and had a lot of fun creating with her.

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using brown Recollection Card Stock and background DCW The Heritage Stack
  • Copper was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen and Darice Glossy Accents accents  
  • copper rose is from Recollections
  • rhinestone swirl was from Michael's
  • sentiment, "Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over fabulous", was part of Create with TLC  August Mega Club which was rounded around the corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps matching the front 


Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness