What's It All About

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sunshine on Fairy Wings new challenge with Create and Inspire

It's a new challenge at Create and Inspire - Are you ready to "create" with us??? We have for the challenge this week fabulous sponsor: 




For my project, I chose to use Goth Fairy #4 - isn't she beautiful with Stickles on her fairy wings, Stickles accents on the background and her flower and additional Stickles in her hair - hey, I'm the Stickles Queen!!!






RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background blue Recollection card stock with DCWV Once Upon a Time size A2 card
  • fairy was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Strokes with Stickles and gel pen accents  
  • "like sunshine on fairy wings many things glitter more brightly than gold" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges and mounted on another piece of DCWV Once Upon a Time 


      Now, it's your turn to create for the challenge - I can't wait to see your creative inspirations!!!!

      I thank you for stopping by and visiting today.  I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

      Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne 


      this was entered in the following challenges:
      Inspiration Destination Challenge: Challenge #42

      2 comments:

      1. Very pretty card and image. I am glad you shared with us over at Inspiration Destination.

        ReplyDelete
      2. Wow you are the Stickle Queen!! This is an amazing image and your coloring is magnificent! The attention to detail is beyond words. Your sentiment inside the card is so fitting for this design.. LOVE it!! Thank you so much for joining us at BSCB!
        Shawna ~ DT BSCB

        ReplyDelete

      I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
      Lynne
      aka Her Craftiness