What's It All About

Monday, July 27, 2015

Relish today . . . Ketchup tomorrow!!!!

I have this warped sense of humor and apparently sew does Paulette of Create with TLC with some of her images and sentiments from her most recent club, July Mega Club. 



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • card is a size A2 card using Recollection card stock and Karen Foster Designs Chef Accessories for the background
  • ketchup, mustard, and relish was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges - oh yes, with me being from Pittsburgh, PA - I had to add the word "Heinz" on the relish bottle!!!
  • hamburger and hot dogs are buttons with the shanks removed from the back
  • gingham ribbon bow to finish the front of the card
  • sentiment, "Relish today . . . Ketchup tomorrow" is also from Create with TLC July Mega Club from Create with TLC has rounded corners and chalked around the edges with scrap paper to coordinate with the front


I'm hoping you will like this card as much as I had making it!!

Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness