What's It All About

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Congratulations Jonathan!!!!!

My nephew, Jonathan, just graduated from High School. I wanted to create something special for him for his graduation card. My sister and her family is everything Disney and Jonathan will be going to college in the fall to study animation as he wants to be the next Walt Disney!!!!!!!

SEW, are you ready . . . . M-I-C (see you really soon) K-E-Y (Why??? Because we love you) M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • created a svg file using Make the Cut and a jpg that I had found of a graduation balloon along with using the text part for the graduation year 
  • background is a graduation paper that I had from my stash that I had used previously for his sister's graduation scrapbook
  • numbers were cut separately and glued on using my Xyron 
  • upholstery trim for the tassel with adding a button on the top
  • white gel pen for accents on graduation cap
  • sentiment was found on the internet and printed for the inside is a Walt Disney quote and just purrfect for a graduation card - don't you think??

 
Thank you for stopping and visiting today and hope you come back again!!!


I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? If you have any questions or need to contact me, I can be reached at hercraftiness@gmail.com

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

9 comments:

  1. Great graduation card for your nephew. I just saw this font the other day. Studying animation sounds like fun. I know it will be hard work. Tell him to dream big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be really special for him to have a card so perfectly tailored to his future, I'm sure he will treasure it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovley bespoke card, your nephew will truly appreciate. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super bespoke card, I am sure your nephew witll truly appreciate. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab idea and isn't it great to be able to personalize it for your nephew.
    Thanks for taking the time to join us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very unusual card, great idea and a fabulous card

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful project, fantastic idea. Thank you so much for joining us at Kitty Bee Desings Aloha Friday Challenges.
    http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this :-)
    Thank you for joining us at KBD Aloha Friday Challenge. (http://alohafridaychallenges.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    I hope to see you again in our new challenge!
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness