What's It All About

Friday, May 1, 2015

Creative Ladybirds Blog Hop

Welcome to Creative Ladybirds Creations Blog Hop AND our monthly challenge where it's always "anything goes" with some fabulous sponsors and a great group of super creative ladies!!!! If you have arrived from Kaylee, then your are right on track!!!

Our 3 fabulous sponsors are:


I got over zealous as usual and couldn't decide which image I wanted to us and thus went crazy and made 4 projects for today. 

My first card is a belated birthday card using Ikes Art Alice Rabbit but I'm sure you would have guessed there would be at least one Alice in Wonderland related project for my blog today:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • size A2 card using Recollection cardstock and background paper is in my "stash" purrfect backdrop for my Wonderland card
  • Alice Rabbit was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Noir Marker for ears and gel pen accents 
  • sentiment, "Here's hoping you forgot your Birthday too" had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC   
  • the inside sentiment, "Happy Birthday" is from Deedee's Digi's Cup Joy which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps 



My next project is another Ikes Art, Saucy Fairy, who has become a "Calendar Girl" and is Miss May for my little desk calendar. 




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • my calendar measure 6.25 x 6.5 inches with black Recollection card stock on the back and DCWV The Calendar Stack for my background
  • Saucy Fairy was colored using Prisma Colored pencils with gel pen accents
  • sentiment, "Spread your Wings" is from K&Co. Susan Winget Collection
  • sentiment, "Have the Faith of a bird and know you can fly" had been a freebie from Create with TLC which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges
My next project is a Mother's Day card using Lacy Sunshine Daisy Delite:


I just love the look of gingham and it looks sew springy with lilac and yellow gingham check together -don't you think?

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • yellow Recollection card stock is my background for my size A2 card with Recollection yellow gingham as a border using Martha Stewart Eyelet Punch and DCWV The Girls Stack purple gingham as my background
  • Daisy Delite was colored using Prisma Colored pencils with gel pen accents
  • daisy embellishment is from K&Co.
  • white satin ribbon wrapped around the yellow gingham, then tied into a bow with a little ladybug button peeking out compliments of Brenda Burfeind in a bottle swap
  • inside sentiment, "Wishing you a very special mother's day. Thank you for always being there for me" was found on the internet during a Google search -sentiment, has rounded corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on matching background as the front with the exception the purple gingham now has the Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch 
. . . and finally for my last project, I used Enchanted Studio Butterfly Shoe and made it into a little bag to be used as a gift card holder or perhaps jewelry -diamonds!!


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • pink zebra Recollection card stock was cut using Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge using the full size
  • Butterfly Shoe was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils with gel pen accents and of course Stickles!!
  • the other side of my bag has a cute little flower gift tag tied with some cording from a tassel that a certain kitten destroyed but the string will be recycled as I had done here - the center of the flower is a large reddish pink pearl from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
Did I forget to mention, I have a little blog candy for someone who leaves a comment -I also do machine embroidery and am offering a special little gift either for yourself or to give to someone special a linen tea towel with Cat in Tea Cups



Your next stop along the way for our blog hop is the fabulous Anne. BUT, just in case you get lost along the way, I have included the entire line-up for this hop!!! 

Kaylee - arrived from here
ME~~~ you are here
Anne  -your next stop

I thank you for stopping by today and hope you take a moment to leave me some bloggie love as I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each and everyone!!!                                                        
                                                     

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this was entered in the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. They are all great projects Lynne, I especially like Daisy Delite, and the gorgeous papers and flowers you have chosen to go with her.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !! You did go mad today with your creating didn't you :-D
    Such lovely creations - the Rabbit looks very cool on that paper and the sentiment made me chuckle with the look on his face :-D
    Your calendar is a true delight and your colouring rocks on the Fairy.
    Such a sweet little daisy card and I love the colour.
    The show back is excellent. It's super with the added extra of some Stickles on there -fabbo creation.

    Thanks for using some of my digis :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ike, thanks for your fabulous comments! I love using your images as they are sew fun!!!! Thank y ou

      Delete
  3. Oh - I forgot to say how I adore that little Kitty in the tea cups..... soooooo cute :-D xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What super projects! Love how you set out your blog with the recipe and supplies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creations.....love the calendar! Great blog hop too!
    Krafty Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness