What's It All About

Monday, February 23, 2015

New Challenge Time at Crafting From The Heart with Two Fabulous Sponsors!!!!!

Crafting From the Heart has a new challenge!!!!!!! The fabulous sponsors for this challenge: 

I decided for my Design Team Project, I would make a project using an image from each of our sponsors!

First is a valentine card using Art by Miran Bubbly Betty:


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • turquoise Recollection size A2 card with vellum embossed with dots which reminded me of bubbles as my background 
  • Bubbly Betty was colored with Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with gel pens accents, corners rounded and chalked around the edges
  • Stickles added to the bubbles and some of the dot embossing
  • sentiment, "I believe in Bubbles they carry your cares away", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which was cut "round" using my 2.5 inch round punch and chalked around the edges to carry out my "bubble" theme 
for my second project, I chose Just Inklined Dirty Dancing. When I first saw this image, I couldn't quit giggling for a couple of reasons, first is I watch Dancing with the Stars and I had visions of Mark or Derek trying to lift me for one of the dances and the judges holding their paddles!!!!! No, your eyes are blurred like my vision - I put them on an Action Wobble because he is really struggling!!!! And second, one of my very most favorite movies is Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze never looked like he had any issues doing lifts!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • peach Recollection cardstock cut into a size A2 card and Graphic 45 Dancing background - don't you just love the dancing - just as if it were a dancing marathon or competition??
  • Dirty Dancing was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, Whisper Strokes and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel pen accents
  • Stickles was added to her dress and shoes because it is a dance competition after all!!!
  • sentiment, "you'll get there - KEEP Going" (seemed like the purrfect sentiment for the poor guy holding onto her!) had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges 
  • my dancers were put on an Action Wobble just to add some movement
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. Two fab cards, lovely images and great backing papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lynne. I especially love the bubbles one as it connects with the song of my beloved football team. The colouring is superb. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time - great to see you over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.

    XXX Lulu'
    http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    I hope to see you in our new challenge too. :)
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how much I love that Dirty Dancing image!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great background paper and super card. Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap. Linda dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, love the image on the second one! lol Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness