- Recollection Navy Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
- background is from my scrap drawers and chalked around the edges
- Create with TLC 1 Neighbor's House Vintage was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens and then chalked around the edges
- Martha Stewart Vine Border punch was used for the vine across the card with paper from my stash
- my little tiny heart buttons are from my marvelous stash and meet the requirement for the Challenge at 613 Avenue Creates - quick tip to remove the shank off of buttons which makes it quick and easy - use the huge toe-nail clippers and it removes the entire shank and makes it flat to glue onto your projects!!!
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
this was entered in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Creates Challenge #91 - Anything Goes with optional use of a heart
Crazy 4 Challenges: Challenge #255
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #113 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge: Challenge #27 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #76 - Anything Goes
Chalk N Stock September Challenge
Vintage Stamping Challenge: Challenge #24 Anything Goes