With all that being said, I just have to share my card . . .
- card was cut 6 x 12, creased with Martha Stewart Score Board using My Mind's Eye Glitter Stack card stock which was actually my very first paper stack I purchased!
- background is from a swap that I had participated in and was cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- sentiment is from Create with TLC new set, Look Cute Vintage Digi and Word Set, "just let me . . . .shop . . . and no one gets hurt"
- Sassy Elegance Vintage is also from Create with TLC which was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
- edges were chalked
- lace is a piece that I had hand-dyed a couple of summers ago and accented the lace with ribbon from a ribbon swap
- shoe charm is attached with Darice ribbon
- flower is a purchase from e-Bay which was a super buy with 20 flowers for $1 with free shipping!!!!
- bling was from my Secret Sister for 2013, Vicky Fortier - thank you Vicky
this card is being entered in the following challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge #62 Use Embellishments