We have a fabulous sponsor for this challenge: Lacy Sunshine. For this challenge, and I chose to play with Sleepy Head Fred Gnome!
- size A2 card using Red Recollection card stock
- background DCWV The Heirloom Christmas Stack which was chalked around the edges
- Sleepy Head Fred Gnome was colored with Whisper Stroke Markers and Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents
- Stickles was used to add some glitz for the fur on his hat and holly berries
- outside sentiment, "Visions of Sugar Plums Danced in "his" head" had been previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges (ok, originally it said "her" head but Fred was having issues being he is a "boy" gnome after all and I just had to change it!!!
- inside sentiment, "have a holly jolly Christmas" had been previous freebie from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges and mounted on scraps from the front background
this was entered in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Creates: Challenge #103 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #13
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #87
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Cards Galore Encore Challenge: Merry Christmas and Anything Goes