What's It All About

Friday, December 12, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas - New Challenge at Creative Fingers

It's a new challenge with Team A at Creative Fingers where it's always Anything Goes!!!!! This week's sponsor is Beccy's Place. This week's theme is Traditional Christmas and I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking but being the over-achiever that I sometimes can be - I decided to make a little book for my grandchildren using Beccy's Place ALL 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas digital designs!!! I know - right?????? Totally outta of my mind but I am loving how it turned out and hoping you do also:



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • ornaments and cover were made using Make the Cut with me playing around with shapes and creating two (2) different ornaments with a hole in the top for the hook (aka my binder ring)
  • cover ornament was made with adding the wording and sandwiching black cardstock between all layers of my book to make it a bit firmer for little hands
  • various Christmas papers were used for not only the front but also the back of my book
  • Create with TLC 12 Days of Christmas Colored Digi Set were used  
  • Beccy's Place has wonderful digital designs not only for sale but also freebies
Beccy's Place 6 Geese a Laying 
Beccy's Place 7 Swans a Swimming 
Beccy's Place 8 Maids a Milking 
Beccy's Place 9 Ladies Dancing 
 Beccy's Place 10 Lords a Leaping 


were all colored using Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, with gel pen accents and outlined with black
  • Stickles and 3 pearls to the 3 French Hens from Queen and Co. for their eyes 
  • bow is from some wonderful ribbon that my dear friend, Edwina Brown had gifted to me - thank you Edwina
  • and finally the back of my little book covered with the same glittery paper as the front and of course with my initials and year
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. Don't forget to showcase your project on Creative Fingers this week to enter in the Challenge!!! It's anything goes with no size restrictions with the only restriction of that being your imagination . . . . let your imagination run wild!!!! I can't wait to see your creations!

I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness