What's It All About

Friday, August 22, 2014

This Birthday Wish Isn't Late - Promptness Challenged Jearise

Well, I won't say this is exactly late but then again, I could be early for next year!!!!! A good friend of mine's birthday was in May and well, it just slipped away with health and life in general . . . . 



RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using dark green Recollection Card Stock
  • background is DCWV Wild Stack
  • Create with TLC Fairy and Turtle Vintage was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens, fussy cut, and Stickled
  • sentiment, "This Birthday Wish isn't late . . . it's promptness challenge", had been a freebie from Create with TLC 
  • image was placed onto the card with a wobble as this fairy and turtle are trying not to be late 
  • ribbon is Butterfly Wings from Michael's
  • dragonfly and flowers are buttons from my stash for some added fun!!
Well, am I early or late??? With this fairy and turtle trying as hard as they can, I can at least hope it brings a smile to Jearise's face. Now onto finishing one other birthday card for May (hint hint Pat, it's coming!) . . . . .just like the shoemaker, a cardmaker's friends and families cards are just never on time!!!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and funny card! I love all of the sparkle and of course the dragonfly! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie T.
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I have that problem too on mailing out cards - precious card! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this month!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness