What's It All About

Thursday, August 7, 2014

In My Opinion More Naps Are Necessary

Create with TLC has a fabulous new design set, In My Humble Opinion, which I love the various sentiments to be used along with the two friends that look deep in thought . . . 




RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using turquoise Recollection Card Stock
  • background is MME Moments Paper Pad which was a gift from a fabulous friend, Vickie Fortier - thank you Vickie
  • digi was colored with Spectrum Nor Markers and gel pens then chalked around the edges
  • front sentiment is also from this design pack, "since the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, I believe we should take more naps" and chalked around the edges
  • narrow ruffled lace was added to the one side 
  • pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies 
  • on the picture, I added Darice Glossy Accents to give it a glossy look
  • a piece of netting was folded and added for the friend sitting on the bed's hankie
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card was entered in the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenges: Challenge #24
Crafting by Designs Vintage Shabby Chic Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness