What's It All About

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Rosie!!

Rosie and I have been friends what seems to be forever!! The first day I met her was at JoAnn Fabrics where we both had our first day along with my Aunt Marilyn. They paired Rosie and I together and shortly thereafter separated us as we giggled and carried on!!!! Funny thing is Aunt Marilyn thought Rosie and I knew each other!!!!

Rosie's birthday was on the 30th of July along with 2 of my other friends, Kimberly Pate and Rhonda Helm. 

Lately, when I go to the cabin and I'm not fishing, I create. I cut a variety of colors using Recollection Card Stock size A cards, take some digi's to color, my coloring tools, some of Create with TLC sentiments and CREATE!! This is one such card . . . . 



RECIPE:
  • size A card cut using lilac Recollection Card Stock
  • background is paper I got from my Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine subscription - Damask Rose Designer Paper Collection
  • Bugaboo Flower Name Rose was colored using my Spectrum Nor Markers, Prisma Colored pencils, accented with gel pens - now you just gotta admit, how purrrfect is this digi for Rosie!!!
  • front sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC, "He made this day just for you. Happy Birthday" and chalked with faux stitching around the edges
  • inside sentiment was also a freebie from Create with TLC, "You're a wonderful reason to celebrate" which was chalked around the edges and also placed on the Damask Rose Designer Paper
Rosie and I celebrated by going to water aerobics and then having soup'n salad at Eat'n Park . . . . Rosie, I don't know what I would do without her in my life!!! She's always there for me . . . . God Bless her!

I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect image for your awesome friend. It is wonderful that you found such a precious friendship with Rosie. Treasure it. Thanks for linking up at Chalk Ah Lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness