What's It All About

Monday, July 7, 2014

I looked up "remarkable" in the dictionary . . . .

I'm still at the cabin. My boyfriend has a cabin in Pymatuning. I've learned how to fish, somewhat,caught a couple along with lots of seaweed and lily pads. Today, it's raining with some thunder and lightning - thus no fishing!!! I thought I would share another card with you today.

Create with TLC has a new set called In the Dictionary Word Art which inspired me to make a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today:




RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches using card stock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
  • first background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches from my scraps with the second paper of roses was cut 5.5 x 5.5 inches. 
  • Create with TLC Garden Girl with Hat Vintage, was from one of  Create with TLC A Vintage Collection that she offers from time to time. She was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens and chalked around the edges
  • "I looked up "remarkable" in the dictionary and there you were" wachalked around the edges
  • Butterfly is from Darice and is 3-dimensional
  • fence was cut from Cricut Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge, which I think has become one of my new favorite go-to-cartridges which was only glued on the one side that you can open the garden gate
Just to show you that it wasn't a fish tale, this is me and my big catch - expect to see some scrapbook pages in my blog's future!!!!


I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges:

 Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #62 
Crafting by Designs Anything Goes Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness