What's It All About

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I Looked Up "Brilliant" and there you were!!!!

I am sew far behind in blogging - I've made many amazing cards to share and since I came to the cabin for the weekend, thought I would share some of these cards with you . . . .

Create with TLC has a new set called In the Dictionary Word Art which inspired me to make a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today:



RECIPE:
  • card was cut 4.25 x 9 inches using brown Recollection card stock which was then folded in half using Martha Stewart Score Board (what would I ever do without that in my life???)
  • background paper was from DCWV Girl Frille Stash and cut 4 x 5.25 inches 
  • Tin Man and Scarecrow are from Create with TLC Wiz of Oz
  • sentiment, I looked up "brilliant" in the dictionary and there you were is was chalked around the edges
  • heart button was tied with sizzle cord  was added to the card with additional sizzle cord on the scarecrow
I thank you for stopping by and visiting today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne 

this card has been entered in the following challenges: 


Crafting by Designs Anything Goes Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. The kids and I were having a discussion about the Wizard of Oz and who got what and did they really need it anyway. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness