What's It All About

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

too sexy to be 60???? (or older???)

Create with TLC has a new wonderful set - Confidence is Sexy Vintage Image Transfer and Sentiment Set which has a wonderful birthday sentiment for our friends 60 or older. I'm going to add the word "plus" to my sentiment as my friends are all older than I and I'm 62!!! OUCH!!!


RECIPE:
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches with DCWV La Creme Card Stack which was scored with Martha Stewart Score Board
  • background paper was from DCWV Immortal Love which is one of my very most favorite stacks in my position
  • digi was colored using Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers with Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens
  • sentiment, "too sexy to be 60" was also from the new set
  • vintage-style frame was cut using Cricut Elegant Edges Cartridge at 6-inches with Recollections Black Card Stock showcasing this elegant lady
  • flower is from Darice which is a ribbon flower and hot-glued in place
  • stick pin was stabbed through the ribbon flower and made from beads in my stash
  • lace is from my stash
God Bless and thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:

  1. Fab Design ,love the colour tone Thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness