What's It All About

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The 31st of October

YIPPEE!!!!! Dancing in the Streets here as I am the newest member of Create with TLC Design Team and you my friends get to view my very first project that I love love love as it is for one of my very most favorite holidaze - Halloween!!!! This card was created using one of Create with TLC's newest designs, The 31st of October!!!



Recipe;
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using Cloud9 Design Speciality
  • background cut 5.5 x 5.5 using DCWV The Spooky Time Stack - I just absolutely love this paper I used for the background as it reminds me of the Peanuts characters going "Trick or Treating"
  • chalked the "Admit One Halloween" ticket with orange chalk
  • chalked, Prisma Colored Pencils, Spectrum Markers, and Gel Pens for Calendar
  • ribbon was wrapped around the right edge and then tied in a bow using Darice Halloween Fun
  • pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
  • buttons are from my wonderful collection of buttons
God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Crafting When We Can Challenge #53 Seasons
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge 44 People with Chalk

17 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your card! Great first DT project I am a big fan of TLC Creations. So happy to see your creatios!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend. I'm sew happy and proud to be part of Create with TLC!
      Hugs, love, and friendship
      Lynne

      Delete
  2. That is really an awesome creation!!! So glad you have made the team! Big congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever sew much my dear friend, Vicky ... I'm sew proud to be part of the team!!!!!
      Hugs, love, and friendship
      Lynne

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love it!. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend!!!
      Hugs, love, and friendship
      Lynne

      Delete
  4. Love this card! It is wonderfully spooky! Great jobs and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend!!!! I'm thrilled to be part of Create with TLC!!!
      Lynne

      Delete
  5. I love this card! It is wonderfully spooky! Great job and Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the CTLC design team,Lynne! You start of with a wonderful card. Halloween is a fantastic day and I love making cards for it (even though we do not celebrate this in the Netherlands).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you --- I'm sew proud to be part of this fabulous team!!!
      Hugs, love, and friendship
      Lynne

      Delete
  7. Your card turned out fabulously....Fun for Halloween
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      Thank you
      Thank you!!!
      I'm sew proud and thrilled to be part of Create with TLC

      Delete
  8. Super cute image and card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation! Love all your embellishments and design! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge! Hugs, Bo DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend ahead!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card. Love how you chalked the edges orange. Congrats on your first DT post. How exciting. Thanks so much for joining us at Chalk Ah Lot this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness