What's It All About

Monday, September 30, 2013

Leaves of Fall Scarecrow Create With TLC

Fall is my very most favorite time of the year - I love the colors of fall, the smell, the crunch of the leaves and when I saw that Create with TLC had this marvelous file, I just had to create a project with it . . . . Leaves of Fall  -  



Not only does this scream "fall" but the file includes a cute adorable scarecrow ---- you can't got wrong with this file!!!

Recipe;
  • card was cut 6 x 12 inches and then folded in half using DCWV Harvest Gathering
  • background was cut using some paper given to me from a dear friend, Rosie, which was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches
  • scarecrow was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers accented with gel pens which was then puff-dotted onto my background
  • "Welcome Fall" sign and scarecrow were chalked around the edges
  • the adorable fall leaves and pumpkin were puff-dotted onto my card and were made for me by another dear friend, Edwina Brown which completes my card purrfectly!!!

God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love that scarecrow. So glad you could use the leaves and pumpkin I made you. Thanks for sharing. I hope you have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a FUN fall card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too. I hope to see you there again soon.

    Hugs,Cornelia
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/



    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne: So glad you joined in our "Fall/Autumn" Challenge #47 and hope you enter often. Your card is so cute--love the fall colors.


    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness