What's It All About

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Dear Food: Dear Cookies

I've always loved and used many of Create with TLC's inspirations and creations in my projects and now I get to do one of the things I love!!! Paulette had asked for samples with one of her digital images and word sets, Dear Food which I have created a few cards one of which I'm sharing with you today -  



As you know, I think outside the liter box --- this card is no exception as when I originally thought of what to do, I thought of a "Get Well"  or an "I'm Sorry" kinda card and who better to express a "Dear Cookie" card than Cookie Monster himself!!!

Recipe;
  • card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches and then folded in half using Recollection cardstock
  • background cut 4 x 5 inches using Paper Pizzaz Chocolate Chips as to who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies, ok - I'm not a big fan and would much rather have oatmeal raisin
  • Cookie Monster was cut using Cricut Sesame Street Friends at 3.25 inches and then chalked around the edges
  • and how purrfect is it with Cookie holding the sentiment, "Dear Cookies" I am sorry for drowning you in milk." which was also chalked around the edges.
God Bless and Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Five Simple Things - Inspire Me Fridays #121 Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness