What's It All About

Friday, June 7, 2013

I Just Want to Say . . . .

I have exciting news – I was accepted as part of Scrapper’s Delights Design Team!!! I was thrilled, excited, and felt on top of the world and this is my very first project and I chose to show off one of their “freebies”


Recipe:
  • Circle card made using Make the Cut by welding two (2) circles together and a frame by making a scallop circle with the circle initially used for the card centered in the scallop and then “joining” the two together to create a frame
  • Digital design from Scrapper’s Delights “Just to Say” freebie which I colored using Spectrum Noir Markers and hi-lighting with gelly pens
  • Pearls are from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
  • Paper used for card was from DCWV The Blossom Song - just love plaids in the first place and think this was purrrfect for showcasing the design

I loved working with this digital design and it just screamed to me that it was a friendship card with the word “hi” that pops up when you open the card!!!! And, you know how I love love love to create pop-up cards!


In case you're asking, "how in the world do I create a pop-up card?" Well, the directions are super simple
  • find the center of your card  
  • on 1/2-inch either side of the card make a cut 1/2-inch down from fold-line to center of card
  • fold this part to center of card
  • this now makes a box to place a picture or a word to pop-up when you open your card
  • VIOLA, Super simple and E-A-S-Y!!!!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today and my very first posting for Scrapper’s Delight. Now, on that note, I must also tell you that due to health reasons that I have stepped down from all the Design Teams that I was on but will continue posting projects showcasing their products!!!!!!

I thank everyone for visiting and following me and hope you continue to do so as I create projects. You know how I love reading your thoughts on my projects and today is no exception!!!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship

Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness