What's It All About

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Come to Life - PLEASE!!!


Hi!!! Hope everyone’s having a great week!!! I know I got some decent news from the doctor on Tuesday, only having to wear the boot on my foot another 8 weeks, but NO SURGERY!!! This is good news, as I said, “Dancing in the Street”

On Monday, I was in a crafting mode and needed to make a quick project for Treasure Box Designs Newsletter. I grabbed an older file and as I love to do – biggie sized it and made it into a frame to hang in our home! And, as you know, I love to combine my Design Team projects with sentiments from Create with TLC!


Recipes:
  • Treasure Box Designs Growing Like Weeds or Flower Baby, which was a “freebie” at one time if you have that
  • finished size of my Flower Baby measures 8.5 inches tall!!!
  • Michael’s rectangle picture frame for $1.00
  • Scraps to cut out my Flower Baby
  • Sentiment enlarged to 4 x 6 using a freebie that Create with TLC had at one time . . . .


Hopefully, since this is near my window, Spring will get the HINT!!!!

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness