What's It All About

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Playful Pin-Up Auriel - For Adults Only


*** For Adults Only ***

Welcome today to a special hot hot hot birthday card I made for a super sweet special friend's 60th birthday!!!! I hope no one is offended by my card but I must tell you that it was well-received!!!!



Now onto the recipe - 
RECIPE:

  • Card was cut 4.25 x 11-inches using Red Recollections Cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Back ground from Recollections Black and White Collection cut 4 x 4.75 inches
  • Digital image from The Stamping Chef Auriel
  • Sentiment from was hand-written using my Sakura #3 Microsoft Calligraphy Pen and then placed on a label cut using Cricut Lacey Labels
  • Colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and hi-lighted with Prisma Colored Pencils and Gelly Pens
  • Trim is Black Lycra Decorative Trim
  • Garter is from an older garter belt
  • Inside sentiment was also done using my Sakura #3 Microsoft Calligraphy Pen 


Treasure Box Designs has a section called Playful Pin-Ups which I just love as it reminds me of World War II pin-ups along with the decorative paintings on the nose of planes.

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card. I really love the addition of the garter!!! No kidding it was loved ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness