What's It All About

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silly Wabbit Hopping Down the Bunny Trail


SHHHHHH – Don’t tell anyone or share with anyone!!! BUT, I just had to show someone my card for my Easter card swap and I thought you were the purrfect one to show!!!

Dear Easter Bunny” is from Create with TLC and you know me by now, it just screamed --- I need an Action Wobble for the silly wabbit to hop on down the bunny trail!!!!! Super quick and easy Easter card that I am going to be making several . . . hope, you enjoyed it and it least made you smile!!!! Now, if only my Easter card buddy in the swap likes it!!!!! 



*** Please, note, no, need to adjust your monitor or think that your eyes are going bonkers, the picture isn't blurry ... bunny just hopping along!!! ***

RECIPE:
  • card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using www.coredinationsFoundations.com Canvas Texture cardstock and then scored at 5.5 inches using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • background paper is Karen Foster Design #6472 Eggs & Chicks
  • bunny and sentiment from Create with TLC Dear Easter Bunny
  • colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers along with Tim Holtz Distress Markers with Gel Pens for eyelashes and whiskers

God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness