What's It All About

Friday, February 22, 2013

Just Ducky

If you're here for The Stamping Chef, Freebie Friday Cupcake, please, click here
If you're here for The Stamping Queen's Birthday Blog Hop, please, click here.

It’s a gloomy day in Pittsburgh. It doesn’t know if it wants to rain or snow. I knew I wanted to use Heather Valentin’s Digital Emily Little Duckies for her Favorite 2 Color Challenge and thought now is the time to bring out bright spring colors . . . . pink, yellow, and green.




RECIPE:
  • Card was cut 6 x 11 using Recollections Card Stock and then scored in half with Martha Stewart Scoreboard
  • Background was cut 5.75 x 5.375 and inking around the edges
  • Emily Little Duckies was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and Gel Pens
  • Lace is some that I had hand-dyed last summer
  • Sentiment was a freebie with Create with TLC
  • Little ducks are buttons from my stash
  • Rounded corners with corner punch on Emily and sentiment with inking around the edges
VIOLA … I have a card that is “just ducky” with a hint of spring! Hope you enjoy . . . .

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

This card being entered in the following challenge:
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog: Challenge #2 Favorite Color Combo

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the great information you've got right here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon.

    My web page; kostenlos spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lynne. Great colour choices and you've done a great job with the digi.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne thanks for the follow, I've added myself to your followers too. Gorgeous card we need spring now to lift all the winter blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this card! YOur coloring and color selection is awesome!!!!

    Thanks for creating with my digi:)

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness