What's It All About

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Butterfly Eyes

I absolutely love love love this digi of Heather Valentin – Butterfly Eyes which will soon be retiring on her store site and for only a dollar . . . what a deal!!!!! I love combining teal with purple as a color combo!


RECIPE:
Background was cut 6 x 12 inches using DCWV Royal Garden Stack
Butterfly Eyes colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers
Sentiment from Create with TLC which had been a freebie
Foil butterfly from K&Company Susan Winget Die Cut

God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall
P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne, and you're right, teal and purple look stunning together.

    Thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her butterfly eyes, and the teal and purple colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at TIOT All About the Eyes challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness