- The sentiment I used was, "thank you" which was placed on a paper piecing using Cricut Lacey Labels Cartridge and the the top is outlined with white pearls and puff-dotted on my card
- My card was cut 7 x 5.5 - inches using teal cardstock
- My background paper was cut 6.75 x 4.75 inches and is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 8.5x11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper, "Crown Roses" Teal.
- Oval faux cameo frame and square frames were cut using Little Scraps of Heaven Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set and then puff-dotted on card
- Silhoutte was cut using Cricut Heritage Cartridge at 2-inches and then inked in brown distress ink and puff-dotted on frame
- Roses were stamped in the center of the squares to simulate the bottom and side of my card
- 1/8 - inch ribbon was added in two rows across the card with a bow tied using two (2) strands of the ribbon
- All edges were inked with teal
- White pearls were added on three (3) sides of the square frames, left side of cameo, upper right and lower left corners to finish my card
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!