- 1 battery operated tea light
- Snowman Tea Light Ornament paper piecing file from Treasure Box Designs
- Various scrap papers to cut out the snowflakes, background, and back
- Ribbon for the hanger and bow at the bottom
- All edges were inked
- Black pearls from for the eyes and smile are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies --- you have to stop and pay her a visit as she has such a wide selection and the prices are unbeatable!
- Orange Sharpie marker to color the flame for the carrot
The CT PTSA said it's looking to help the students of the school have a winter wonderland as they return to school following the second deadliest school shooting in United States History.
Adam Lanza, 20, killed his mother and then went to Sandy Hook where he shot and killed 20 students and six more adults before turning the gun on himself.
Now, the CT PTSA is hoping people of Connecticut step up, get creative and make paper snowflakes that will be placed inside the new school in Monroe by the time survivors of the shooting return to school in January.
Anyone wishing to make snowflakes can send them to: