What's It All About

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Candy Corn Blog Hop

Trick or Treat...Yum, candy corn! Candy corn just isn't sweet to eat, it's also colorful to look at and that's what this hop is all about. Come join our crafters as they use candy corn and its colors to create beautiful and cute projects.

Please begin at Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) where she has a drawing going on for one of her original digital stamps. The rules for the drawing are on her blog.

Here is my candy corn inspired project:


I created a card using a free file that I downloaded from Little Scraps of Heaven - Candy Corn Bear which I made into a card using a brad for my bear’s tongue to slide to the side!!!! 


Ok, I had a blonde moment and created a blonde candy corn but it is now in the correct color sequence. What can I say??? All papers were from my marvelous scrap bin with the sentiment a Studio G. 

Thank you for stopping by and please continue on to Lisa to see what yummy treat she created!


 Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/


God Bless you and thank you for the time to stop by~
Much Love, Hugs, and Creative Pixie Dust
Lynne

15 comments:

  1. lol that's so cute!

    http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. his tongue does what? hehe
    I love your little candy corn bear Lynne, so sweet & a brilliant slider design!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Love the lil bear.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!

    Robin
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!! great card... love your blog too!! :))
    rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card! LOVE the candy corn bear!

    ~Ashley
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
    proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your card and I bet it will end up with Lilly come Halloween. So adorable as always. Love it, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love that it is a bear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love how it opens!! :) TYFS


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! love the candy corn bear. It has the cutest face on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness