What's It All About

Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 20, 2012

If you're here for I Love Lucy Blog Hop, please click here. If you're here for Scrapping with Lisa's Designs THE BIRDS, click here. If you want to check what else I'm doing, stay and check out my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 20, 2012.

Welcome - I'm sew glad you came to see my I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose for August 20, 2012. 

I must warn you that I know, I'm behind on my sketches due to health reasons, but I'm doing my damnedest to play "catch-up" along with trying to get ahead and hope you bear with me!!! This is what I have created with Sketch #19 for August 20, 2012:




This card came together sew easy with Daisy's designs for my background along with one of my favorite papers for my card!
  • the sentiment I used was, "CELEBRATE!" 
  • my background design is from Daisy's zibbet store is 6x6 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Vintage Country Flowers"
  • my card was cut 6 x 6-inches with one of my favorites, DCWV Linen Stack
  • my sentiment was added using the Essentials which is built-in on my E-2 to the inside
  • purple pearls were added to the little pennants and the center of my bow with a yellow pearl added to the center of my flower
  • corner piece was also cut using the Essentials which is built-in on my E-2
  • flower is from KCompany which was puff-dotted on
  • sheer ribbon bow completes my card
I encourage you to visit and check out her sketches by joining her challenge and/or visiting her Facebook group! You can also visit her on I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose and become a follower. You will become addicted and rise to the challenge!!!

Please make sure you check out my Design Team sisters' cards as well and see how they meet Daisy's Sketch Challenge!.  I know you won't be disappointed!


August Design Team is now divided between Two Teams
Full-Time Design Team:
Daisy- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
God Bless You and Thank You for Visiting Today. 
Be sure to stop back on a daily basis 
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust,
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness