What's It All About

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Woo Hoo Guest Designer Wednesday - Pamela


I have a new friend as my Guest Designer today and I’m thrilled to introduce you to Pamela Horton with her blog http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com

Pamela would like to tell you a little bit about herself:
I've been Stamping for about 16 years. Stampin’ and Altering items are my passion. I just started paper piecing and I love it. I love it so much, that I went out and purchased a Cameo and Cricut!! I really enjoy Lynne's Blog Hops. They keep me motivated to get into my office and create. I've been a stay at home mom for almost 18 years. I have 3 beautiful, talented children. I'm in the process of teaching my 11 year old how to use the cutting machines. She already knows how to stamp and is very respectful with everything. I've been married for 20 years, to a wonderful, loving man. And believe it or not, he enjoys seeing my creations, or maybe he is just humoring me, lol. I am very honored to be this weeks Guest Designer!

Recipe
Stampin' Up Card Stock Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo
Stampin' Up Melon Mambo Pom Pom ribbon
Recollections Stickers

Now, for her fabulous project:


Now, how cute is that to give as a gift!!! And, Pamela, I’m the one that is honored to have you as my Guest Designer!!! Be sure to stop over and visit Pamela and give her some bloggie love!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness