What's It All About

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Page of Kristin's Scrapbook!


Hello my friends…. Kristin’s graduation party is Saturday and thus I’m working my fingers to the bone trying to finish her scrapbook!!

My niece has made a “promise” to God of “celibacy” and wears a ring to symbolize this. I had never heard of this before I’m ashamed to say, but upon hearing this, I’m very very proud of her especially with how today’s society is!

With this being said, I have made another page for her scrapbook symbolizing this with Little Scraps of Heaven’s Promise Kid, http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_212/I-am-a-Promise-Girl.htm




God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is such an adorable page. Good for your niece. I am proud of her. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness