What's It All About

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Blog Hop Winners

We have blog hop winners: My apologies for being behind on some but life and my being sick got in the way! 

We're Off to See the Wizard:
$10 Gift Card for Creative Kuts - Marg0006
Ove the wizard of oz. Have been watching it since I was very young.
Your peocject turned out spectacular. The album is very cool.

$10 Gift Card for Creative Kuts - Landerson213
Soooo cute! I love that yall are doing Wizard of Oz! The dance studio I work for is doing Wizard of Oz for our production recital this year, talk about perfect timing! ;)

Wizard of Oz 12 x 12 paper pack - craftaholic
Awesome Quilt and so much detail!! TFS!! I have followed most of the gal's that are in this hop and love them all!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann

February Calendar Girls:
Love the both of your cards and love the theme of the blog hop, how fun!!
Kar :)
karlene_hansen@yahoo.com

Pink Buttons and Bows Blog Hop: 
What a doll...love your album...
Laura 

All winners were chosen by Random Draw. Please contact me at hercraftiness@gmail.com.
Thank you and Congrats to the winners!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo.. thanks Lynne... congrats to all the other winners....
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all your wonderful winning friends!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness