What's It All About

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guest Designer Wednesday - Edwina Brown

Welcome to Guest Designer Wednesday where I’m pleased to have a new friend, Edwina Brown as my Guest Designer today. Let me tell you when I downloaded the pictures for you today, I was blown away with not only her project but her talent ---

Hello! I am Edwina Brown. My blog is http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/ . I love making cards and Scrapbooking. I am a DT at Robyn’s Fetish Challenges as of January 1, 2012. I have a cat. Her name is Mittens.

This card is an easel card. There are directions on my blog how to make an easel card. I used Cricut cartridges Love Struck to cut out the heart at 4”, The vellum cut at 4.75” to cover opening securely. Flower Shoppe to cut out the flowers scallop 1 at 3” , scallop  2 at 1.28”, scallop4 at 1.28”, leaves at .67”. The Red paper is by Recollections and the white is by Georgia Pacific. The red pearls are by Recollections. The digi sentiment is by Desert Diva. I used Copics R35, R27, R29 to color the hearts overlapping the colors in the hearts.



Wasn’t that magnificent!!! Edwina, this is absolutely beautiful and I thank you for being my Guest Designer today!! I know I will be stopping by to learn how to make an easel card on Edwina’s blog and I’m hoping you stop on over and show some bloggie love!

Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I will be stopping over to find out how to make this easel card! Thank you!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina -- this is absolutely beautiful and I'm thrilled that you were my Guest Designer -- great project!!! I will be stopping over to learn how to make an easel card for sure!!
    Hugs,Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is absolutely beautiful Edwina..
    You did an awesome job!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edwina! This was worth the wait! GORGEOUS !!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness